Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007
1. Open Outlook 2007.
2. Click the Tools menu and select Account Settings.
3. Click on the Email tab and click on the New... button.
4. Next select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP and click Next.
5. On the Auto Account Setup window check the Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
6. Select Internet E-mail option and click Next.
7. Fill in the following fields:
- Enter Your Name as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full email address email@example.com in the Email address field.
- Select POP3.
- Enter mail.oneeach.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) server field.
- Enter mail.oneeach.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field.
- Enter your username (your full email address) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your email password in the Password field.
8. Perform the following steps:
- Click on More Settings...
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab
- Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication"
- Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) from 25 to 587
- Make sure "use same setting as my incoming mail server" is also checked
- Click on OK
9. Click the Test Account Settings button and you should see all items with green check marks...
10. Click the Close Button to close the test window.
11. Click OK to save your settings.
12. Congratulations. You have finished the setup of your email account. Click Finish to close the setup wizard.
NOTE: If you have problems sending email with the above settings you may also need to do the following:
1. Click the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts.
2. Highlight the email account and click Change.
3. Click the Advanced tab and change the smtp port to the alternate port of 587 then click on OK.