To edit the "Main Menu", just follow these steps:
1. Login to your site
2. On the "Control Panel", click "Structure"
3. Select "Menus"
5. To the left of the "Main Menu" title, click "List Links"
6. To edit an existing link, click on "Edit" to the far right of the link title
7. Here are the descriptions for each field on the edit/admin side of the "Edit Menu Item" page:
- Menu Link Title - This is the title that should appear in the menu
- Path - This is where you will enter the URL that should be linked to this menu item
- Description - This is what will show up when someone hovers over the link
- Enabled - Leave checked
- Show as Expanded - Leave unchecked
- Parent Link - leave as is
- Weight - leave as is
8. After you changed the applicable information, click "Save".
9. You will now be back to the listing of menu items for the "Main Menu"; to add a new menu item, click on "Add Link" in the upper left corner of the page; just follow the sames steps as when editing an item.
9. After you click "Save", you will be back to the main listing of menu items; to rearrange the links, just click and drag the "Cross-Arrows" to the left of the title.
10. If you rearrange the menu links, make sure you click "Save configuration" when you are done.