The front page rotor images for the YMCA template are a little tricky. It is limited to just 3 rotors, so you will not be able to create new ones and have it work with the template.*
To make sure that the site stays in compliance with the new YMCA branding, the titles and buttons need to stay the same. The only thing that can be changed is the images used in the rotors.
Here are the specifications for the images to use in the rotors:
- MUST have a transparent background (.gif or .png)
- Width can range anywhere between 150px - 290pm
- Height MUST be 357px
To edit the current rotor(s), just do the following:
1. Login to your site
2. Select "Content"
3. Sort by "Type"
4. Find the "Front Page Rotor Image"s
5. Find the one you want to edit
6. Click "Edit" to the far right of the "Front Page Rotor Image" title
7. Here are the fields that are visible on the edit page:
- Title - MUST STAY THE SAME (Don't change)
- Tagline - MUST STAY THE SAME (Don't change)
- Image - this is where you can upload your new image, as long as it meets the guidelines mentioned above
- URL - this is where you will enter the URL for the page that you want the image/"Read More" text to link to
- Body - this is what will show on the home page
- Weight - MUST STAY THE SAME (Don't change)
8. After you've made your applicable changes, just scroll to the bottom and click "Save"
If you are having any issues with this, please just submit a support ticket and we will be more than happy to help.
*If you wish to add additional rotors, it would be custom programming at a rate of $75/hour with a minimum of 1-hour. If you are interested and would like a quote, please submit a support ticket and include the following information:
- Total number of additional rotors
- Title(s) for new rotor(s)
- Content for the rotor(s)
- Image(s) for new rotor(s)
We will then provide you with a quote.