Outlook Email Account Setup
The first step in creating the new email account is to get to the Email Accounts settings in Microsoft Outlook.
1. Open Mircosoft Outlook.
2. Once the program is open, go up to the main menu at the top of the screen and click on Tools.
3. From that drop-down menu, select E-mail Accounts....
4. A new window will pop up with different options for continuing with the email account setup. If you already have an email account setup with Microsoft Outlook, select, under E-mail, View or change existing e-mail accounts.
5. Click Next.
6. The next screen will show a list of current email accounts that are already setup with Microsoft Outlook. Most lists will only have one account setup, so select the account name and click Change...
The next step in setting up an email account is to adjust the email account settings in Microsoft Outlook.
7. After you click the Change... button, the next screen is the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3). This section will allow you to adjust the necessary settings to make the new email account begin working.
8. First, under the User Information section, for Your Name, be sure to enter your full name because this is what will show up as the sender for emails. For the E-mail Address enter your own "user name at your domain [dot] com". The user name can be anything you choose, it can be firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or any other combination that you choose to use.
9. After the user information is entered, it is time to enter the server information. Under the Server Information section, for
Incoming mail server (POP3), enter mail.oneeach.com
and for the
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) enter mail.oneeach.com
10. Next, enter the information for the Logon Information section. For User Name put the entire email address in this section, not just the user name you chose. For Password, think of something that no one else would be able to figure out; as with all passwords, it is important to not have any repetitive characters and no personal information that other people may know about you.
NOTE - It is recommended to use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and characters like %$@! in order to make the password more unique and difficult to figure out.
11. Once the User Information, Server Information, and Logon Information are entered, there are some more advanced additional settings that need to be changed.
12. Click More Settings...
13. Once you have selected More Settings..., a new window will pop-up that has four tabs at the top of the window. Select the Outgoing Server tab.
14. On the Outgoing Server tab, check the box that says, My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
15. Next, select the option of Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
16. Now, select the Advanced tab.
17. Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) from 25 to 587.
18. Click OK.
19. After you have selected OK, the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window will appear.
20. Optional: The Test Settings selection is optional. If you would like to test your email account as it stands now, you can, but it is not necessary.
21. Once the Test Settings has been completed (if you decided to test them), the email acount settings are complete.
22. Click Next.
23. The window with the list of email accounts is now visible and will have the account still on the list.
24. Click Finish.
The email account setup is now complete and you can now use your new email address with your new domain name. If there are any further questions regarding email account setup for Microsoft Outlook please contact OneEach Technologies support at : 1-866-241-6655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.