As you may have noticed, we've made some changes and some upgrades to our support site. We kinda like it. :)
Here are some changes that you'll want to be aware of:
- Your previous account login information is still the same and all of your account information was transferred over, so no need to create a new user account.
- If you don't already have a user account, we recommend creating one with this new system; it provides you with a better history and allows you to check the status of your conversations at any time.
- "Tickets" are now referred to as "Conversations"
- The "knowledgebase" is now the "Help Center" and it is located on the main page of the support site below the "Search" field
- The search function and keywords are much more intuitive, so if you're looking for one thing in particular, you can just enter in a word or two and it will pull up the articles that include those as keywords (it's sort of like Google with the autocomplete)
- When you submit a ticket and you start to type in your subject, a list of potential helpful articles will show on the right.
We will be continuing to improve things as we go along and find all of the special little functions that this new setup includes, so always be on the lookout.