These are the steps to create the exact brand compliant logo for your United Way website. Any other methods or variations will not be brand compliant.
NOTE: The steps/labels may vary a bit based on updates to UW Online
- Go to: https://online.unitedway.org
- On the left side, select "Icons & Logos"
- Select "Customizable Logos"
- Select "RGB Vertical Logos for Screen"
- Select the 1, 2 or 3 lines option that applies to your specific UW (PLEASE NOTE: Only 25 characters are allowed per line) Also, any organization that needs to use more than one line, "of" needs to be on the second line; only "United Way" can be on the first line.
- Select "Save and Continue"
- You'll come to a screen that has the option for "Next/Continue" and "Download"; only select "Next/Continue"
- You will now be on the final screen. From the drop down list for file type, select "PNG" and then click on "Download/Complete"
- Send the downloaded file to us