To add a OneEach email account in Outlook 2010
Select "Account Settings"
Click on the Email tab and click on the New... button.
Fill in the following fields:
- Enter Your Name as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full email address email@example.com in the Email address field.
- Select "Account Type" - POP3.
- Enter mail.oneeach.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) server field.
- Enter mail.oneeach.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field.
- Enter your username (your full email address) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your email password in the Password field.
- Click on More Settings...
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab
- Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication"
- Make sure "use same setting as my incoming mail server" is also checked
- Click on the "Advanced" tab
- Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) from 25 to 587
- Check the box to "Leave a copy of messages on the server"
- Check the box for "Remove from server after" and enter 10 days
- Click on OK