So, you received an email that says you are close to being over your mail server quota, well, here's how to fix it:
- Go into Mac Mail
- Select "Mail" in the main menu
- Select "Preferences"
- Click on the "Accounts" tab
- Select the account with OneEach
- Under the "Account Information" tab, check the box that says "Remove copy from server after retrieving a message:"
- From the drop down list, select "After 1 week"
Once you've completed these steps (if you have followed our email setup instructions and added your account as POP3 instead of IMAP), you'll now want to go to https://mail.oneeach.com and delete the emails that are in your inbox. Once they have been removed from your inbox, click on the link for "Purge" on the left. This will clear up your email space immediately. Don't worry about losing any of those emails; they have already been downloaded into your Mac Mail, so they will still be there, just not on the server.