This quick guide will show you how to configure receipts for your donors in Stripe.
For your donor's peace of mind, as well as, your organization's, sending out a receipt from Stripe along with the donation confirmation email from CiviCRM is a great way for you and your donor to know that a transaction has been completed.
It can also be very helpful for those donors that have a recurring donation setup as it would help provide a reminder to the donor of their donation made each day/week/month/year.
So, turn on donation receipts in your Stripe account, go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click on “Business Settings” located at the bottom of the menu on the left sidebar
- Click on “Email Receipts”
- Check the boxes for “Successful Payments” (we also suggest checking the box for “Refunds”)
- Ensure the correct language is elected for your account
- All changes are saved automatically, so you can go back to your main dashboard once you're done
If you have any questions, please feel free to submit a support ticket.