A guide on how to integrate PayPal with CiviCRM on your website to accept donations and event registration fees.
The following steps are for any of the following PayPal account types:
- PayPal Premier
- Payments Pro
If you have a standard PayPal account and would like to connect it with your website, please submit a support ticket requesting that and be sure to include the email address that is associated with the PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. If you haven't already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click Request API Credentials.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
- Submit the API Credentials and the API Signature information to our team via a support ticket.